Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Session VII, Day 4

Just in case the topic of submission didn't give you enough to think about and evaluate in your own lives, today we are talking about beauty.  :)

When I read this passage, it feels like I have a flashing sign in my mind saying, "Counter Culture, Counter Culture, Counter Culture."  What does your sign say?  (This is a rhetorical question of course.  I don't expect many of you have neon signs in your heads like I do.)


ASSIGNMENT:
1.  Consider your priorities and the way you spend your time.  Are there any clues that indicate you are focusing more on the outward rather than the inner beauty as Peter advised?   

2.  Find a spot in the margins of your Text to list some of the attributes/attitudes of a holy (and beautiful) woman (:2-6).


You are encouraged to spend time in reflection and prayer as you consider this question and what a holy women is called to be.